If you want an experienced, accomplished speaker at your next event, you need to book Jacqui.
HR expert Jacqui Mann is also known as The P.E.O.P.L.E.™ Doctor.
For over 20 years, Jacqui has studied the impact people have on an organisation – from an employee and employer’s perspective.
She was curious how some businesses inspired staff to achieve great things, and go the extra mile, while ‘People Disease’ plagued others.
Whilst getting the right staff was important, Jacqui discovered two deeper factors. She found companies with highly engaged staff had two things in common:
- Their purpose was clear
- They had core values that they lived by, no matter what
Jacqui mapped out the steps a business needed to follow to achieve these two workplace characteristics and The P.E.O.P.L.E.™ System was born.
A FRESH PERSPECTIVE
In her presentations, Jacqui encourages entrepreneurs and managers to take a fresh look at their staffing issues.
She challenges the status quo – and creates a new possibility for businesses that want to build a team of highly engaged, motivated, exceptional people.
Entertaining, informative, and full of practical tips, Jacqui will leave your audience inspired and motivated to take action back in the workplace.
Jacqui can present on a wide range of people and culture related topics. Here are some suggestions:
- 6 steps on how to turn your company culture into a business asset
- How the P.E.O.P.L.E.™ System will transform your results
- Why people is the virus killing your business – and how to cure it
- How to create a great place to work
- Workplace culture, why it’s the missing piece in your people conundrum.
- How to recruit, inspire, and retain the right people to enable business growth
To chat about your upcoming event or to book Jacqui, contact us on 01980 622167.
“Great presentation Jacqui – clear, calm and insightful”
Julia Bramble, Bramble Buzz
“Great content applicable to any business. Thanks for putting this together”
David Garcia – Gonzalez. Go Localise
“Brilliant Jacqui, great and very clear delivery”
Lesley Howes, Car Network